CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Raider!! What kind of diet is it??? by Celcius ..... Kevin Trudeau Discussion

Date:   7/18/2007 9:47:00 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,252
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=921771

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

My personal atachment has nothing to do with ML but the fact that his protocal works! I have been floundering here at Curezone for years trying all the differant protocal the cleanses the herbal remedies the flushes with very little success ! I suffer mostly from chemical sensitivity and Gallstones that no flush has helped me with ! The concepts of pH balancing and MLs quidance is the only thing that has ever had such real beneifits then this protocal! If you think defending these concepts from those whose only real goal is to diminish this protocal is wrong, I think it would make me a coward to just stand by and watch Corinthian bash what I think could many people beyond there expectations!
The fact that Spirit allows this day after day bash fest go on is pathetic, the fact that others who should know this is misinformation but dont bother to speak out shows me what a desserted wasteland CZ has become! In the past half of Curezone would be jumping on Corries medico/junk Science ,but alas all those with the guts and the info are gone, succumbed to the grindstone called mediocrasy!
Everyday cz is becoming assimilated by misinfo and conventional practices that are of course the easy way out, no muss no fuss just buy this product , this is what is going on and if my unpolitically correct way of addressing these issues is unpleasent to hypersensitive ears to bad ,so what, the truth is what is importent not the feelings of sick oversensitive people who couldnt tell good advice from and never will! So if you want to armchair psycho analyze me instead of listening to the message go ahead its your loss!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=921771