CureZone   Log On   Join

multiple points: brushing with soap, EVCO (cuts down on bugs?) spritz with CS by perusing ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   7/12/2007 9:01:22 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   8,971
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=917956

I tend to switch out my toothbrush once a month-- if I had two toothbrushes, I'd probably switch back and forth anyways. That is an interesting point about the toxins on the toothbrush-- I keep a small spritzer of Colloidal Silver in the fridge and my toothbrush by the sink so I think I'll start spritzing my toothbrush with that.

Personally, I tend to pull more than once-- typically anywhere from 10-20 minutes each, and I expel it when it starts to get funky so I can pull up the mucus and expectorate it (great word, huh?) then i start swishing again. I do this with castor oil in the shower (EVCO or VCO with oregano oil when I'm feeling funky, and I just did a triple pull last night with Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil that I just bought-- better than I thought it'd be, a bit thin though.) So, with multiple pulls I think there's not as much toxic material being left on my toothbrush as I rinse, spit, rinse, drink water, and then brush (with soap.) A tip-- leave bottles around the house-- I have a bottle of castor oil in my shower, and I have the other two oils on my stove. Occasionally I'll bring a bottle of safflower oil out to my bed and keep it there for a few days.

Research brushing with soap. I thought ya'all were crazy who did this, but after a week or two I SERIOUSLY CONCRETELY noticed a difference in the plaque bumps on my teeth...as in, they weren't there anymore. now I notice plaque when I have to floss or I haven't been too diligent with all over brushing.

also-- if you get a supply of VCO, brush with that occasionally-- a really good experience, and one that I do about once a week but need to do more. Maybe the VCO also eats up any bugs left over from brushing?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=917956