CureZone   Log On   Join

My experience chelating nickel and cadmium by #82374 ..... Chelation Therapy Support Forum

Date:   7/11/2007 1:20:47 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,580
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=916677

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I had problems with my ears for the longest time. When I had my ears pierced at a young age I could not wear earings. My ears would break out with rash and bleeding. People told me it must be allergy to nickel. As I got older I started looking into health protocols for different problems. I came across a book on macrobiotics that said alginate chelates heavy metals. I had ordered from a store that ran an add for a product called Modiflan which had alginate. I Ordered it and took 6 capsules a day for four months and at the end of the four months I accidently left my clip on earrings on for the whole day and no problems. I usually would break out with blister and bloody scabs from only wearing them 2 hrs. I haven't had any problems with my ears now for a couple of years even though I wear earrings all day. I was amazed. Then I read you can have other heavy metals that you release in layers. I ordered a few of those heavy metal tests that tests urine for heavy metals and found I was heavy in cadmium. My husband was heavy in Nickel. He had never used modiflan before. So we both took Modiflan. I took it only for 2 months this time and took another urine heavy metal test and it was normal. No sign of heavy metals. This is the only product I can say with assurance worked for me to get rid of these heavy metals. I plan on using it again for 2 months because I had Amalgam filling for quite a few years and I want to make sure I chelate the mercury out also. Maybe thats the next layer. I've heard its almost impossible to detect mercury in a urine test unless you are almost deadly toxic. So I really won't know if I got it all as I do not like to go to doctors and do blood tests. Thats way too invasive for me. But it got rid of the cadmium and nickel. I have every confidence it will do the same for the mercury.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=916677