CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I'm straight by simplify ..... Gay/Lesbian Marriage & Adoption

Date:   7/2/2007 3:19:38 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,305
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=911161

0 of 1 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Okay, so you're straight. Does that mean you're free of curves, bends, angles and irregularities? May I conclude that anyone who is not straight is likewise not so free of such attributes? With political correctness now being the norm it is difficult to tell what anything means anymore. So please be specific.

But, let me say this and you can have the last word if you choose - since you like so many choices.

The primary purpose of sex is procreation. Normal people derive pleasure from it but that's incidental. However, not all people enjoy sex or use their sex organs for which they were intended. Some enjoy raping little girls or little boys or both. (Age of consent is a legality). Some enjoy sex with animals. I suppose, to them, that's natural and normal behavior as well and should be accepted and respected. If not, you're a bigot. Others enjoy some other types of weird behavior including engaging members of the same sex in areas of the body that were intended for other purposes, such as eating and expelling semi-solid waste. So, if you consider a man's mouth or rectum a sex organ, then that, my friend, is exactly what it is. If not, then how can you call anal oral copulation natural and normal (sexual) behavior? You can stick your penis in an electrical outlet and it would probably get you off but you certainly would not be engaging in normal (sexual) behavior with the electric company.

But, this is 2007 and doggone it if it feels good man go ahead and do it. There is no right and wrong - good and bad - male or female, we're all the same and everything is relative. Wake up man, you did not create your body and you can not make it what you want it to be. It is what it is and it got to be what it is by two (I suppose normal) people engaging in normal and natural behavior. That is, unless you were manufactured in a bottle and implanted some where. Even then the whole of you came from two people of the opposite sex.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=911161