CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why has cleansing never worked? by hopinso ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/26/2007 8:52:10 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,307
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=906714

9 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Cleanses, supplements, and diets can and do work well for many people. However, for some they do not work, for some actual harm can be done. When some people dive into natural health care and try to do everything at once, they can put so much stress on their bodies that they can actually damage their health. Many many people will bounce from one protocol to another and never allow the body time to reap the benefits from any one method.

You wrote: No matter what you are sick with or why you are on this site, just be glad that you are not me because I can assure you that my situation is worse. You can be very thankful for that. How many people here have to life with a face that is permanently disfigured when they are a young person.

While I do have great sympathy for your emotional pain, I would trade places with you in a second. I cannot walk. I have to use a wheelchair to get around. I am thankful I can still drive and work, but you cannot imagine how difficult and painful it is to keep going. There are so many places I cannot go to or get into that I am also pretty isolated. Handicapped accessible is a joke when you are by yourself and have no one to help you.

The one thing I have noticed in all of your posts is your negativity. While I can certainly understand that, when you feel hopeless and discouraged, you are in fact, feeding your disease. By hiding away and feeling too ugly to go out you are feeding your disease. By blaming the lack of effectiveness in all you have tried, you are feeding your disease. You do not have to become a hermit and hide away.

For goodness sakes get out and live. There are lots of disfigured and handicapped people out there who choose to live despite there appearance. Only the most shallow and stupid people will reject you because of how you look. Oh, there are people like that out there, but why should you care?

I wish I had some advice that would bring you the physical healing you seek, but I don't. My advice is for your emotional healing, and that is GET YOUR MIND OFF YOURSELF!!! Get out and live. Maybe you won't get to date a supermodel, but you can make friends with average or even below average looking people who are probably just as lonely and hungry for companionship as you are. Would you be ashamed to be seen with me in my wheelchair? Would you look away and pretend not to see me struggling to open a door or get up a high curb?

Volunteer at a homeless shelter, or try to help handicapped kids in a project like special Olympics. Join a church where people are treated with love and compassion instead of judged on their wealth and looks. There is life for you out there. You are the one who has chosen to hide away from the world, the world has not rejected you. Develop a sense of humor, stop focusing on your self-perceived flaws and take stock of your strengths. Stop demanding perfection and accept the flaws in yourself and in others.

You may not be able to fix your disease, but you can fix your life. You are the only one who can choose to get out and live or waste away alone. Don't ever use your physical problem as an excuse to hide away from life. If you have fears or problems getting out and living, then accept that and get help and stop blaming your looks for what is really troubling you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=906714