CureZone   Log On   Join

Los locos como tu, siempre creen que so sanos by Corinthian ..... Kevin Trudeau Discussion

Date:   6/18/2007 4:08:21 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   5,751
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=899900

2 of 5 (40%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

All we have to do is click on the link below
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=899337#i
and it is clear that you began the personal attacks.   The mod caved in to mob rule rather than just follow rules.  You keep repeating the same lie, it won’t make it come true, but truth has never been a major concern for you.  Votes are what you crave; it is what you need to feed the emptiness.  The reasons for repeating the same line ad nauseum is that you hope that repeating the lie often enough will cause people to assume it is true.  You are the Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf of curezone?

"In an age of spin, al-Sahaf offers feeling and authenticity. His message is consistent -- unshakeable, in fact, no matter the evidence -- but he commands daily attention by his on-the-spot, invective-rich variations on the theme. His lunatic counterfactual art is more appealing than the banal awfulness of the Reliable Sources. He is a Method actor in a production that will close in a couple of days. He stands superior to truth."
-- Jean-Pierre McGarrigle

Facts don’t matter, you never present evidence to your claims.  You just make wild, unsubstantiated claims.   Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf you are so used to your lies, you don’t even know when you’ve been defeated.   Keep claiming victory; in your delusional world reality is never invited in.  McGarrigle is right; lunatic counterfactual art is appealing, cold hard facts never are – keep your votes, I choose the truth.

Your presence here is a danger to those who would follow your advice.  You make claims you can’t back up, often claims that have long been debunked.  In the face of such evidence you pout and hold your breath as if that could change the facts.   Like the character after you have named yourself you live in a fantasy world, facts are not tolerated if they conflict with your fantasies.  You are forever in search of imaginary quests, forever creating imaginary enemies.  Tilting at windmills like a wannabe hero.

In your moronic attempt to distract, you continue to harp on matters that are not related to the subject of whether you can present evidence or not.   My own biographical information will not prevent you from finding studies to back up your claims that most natural cures are effective.   You have been given plenty of chances to realize how truly stupid your demand are, you have been given explanations why it is irrelevant.  It must be beyond your intellectual capacity because you keep at it.    We both know it is a cheap tactic, when I ask for the studies you come back with your demand about my bio – an honest person would simply say that they had no evidence and not try to distract with idiotic demands.

So, it is nice to see a plug.   By creating a hostile environment towards modern medicine you ensure greater sales.   You target the sick, you are profiting from human suffering so it is in your best interest to keep that river of suffering flowing – your wealth depends on it.  Facts would cut into your profits; your strong aversion to them is understandable.

You cannot expect a man to admit to a lie when his livelihood depends on that lie.

DQ, Pobre viejo loco.  Espero que un dia encuentres la razon.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=899900