CureZone   Log On   Join

My Thoughts. by Lapis ..... Webmaster Support & Suggestions

Date:   3/23/2006 7:00:36 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,356
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=89903

9 of 11 (81%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

There are a couple things that come to mind here. First and foremost, consistency and fairness should be considered in light of posting guidlines by ALL members. Would this behavior be tolerated from ANY poster? Recent history has demonstrated that NO it is not.

Why?

Because it is disruptive to information sharing. Several posters have been banned for similar actions.

Considering that the forum owner in question is a beakon of curezone (by association) and is therefore linked to the image of curezone, I would ask our siteowner/webmaster, why this is being tolerated, especially since this behavior has become an ongoing habit.

Surely hits aren't worth lack of credibilty. Drama does tend to generate lots of hits, no question, but there is a good old adage that suggests quality is much more valued than quantity, especially when matters of health are at stake.

There is no place for personally directed insults here at curezone ESPECIALLY BY FORUM OWNERS!!!! This must stop if Curezone is to ever gain the degree of respectibility it seeks.

~Lapis~

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=89903