CureZone   Log On   Join

You may if you wish by Alikat ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   6/15/2007 4:45:35 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   7,061
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=897369

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I on the other hand do not take issue with you. I am first and foremost a woman, and if I were not keenly aware of the difficulties and traumas to which my sisters are exposed, I would not be spending the time here that I could easily be doing something else. I don't write on here because I have nothing else to do, or because I enjoy reading my own posts. I know hardship from first hand experience and from years of helping and counseling other women.

To me a "hard core feminist" is an embittered woman who hates and opposes the traditional role of women in the home and not only refuses it for herelf, but puts down and snickers at women who might still want to fill those roles. No matter how justified the reaction to male oppression, the bitterness and anger is still a personal choice.

A modern woman is one who is able to make intelligent choices for herself and carries out her decisions. If that is considered feminism, then so be it, but leave out the anger and frown, please. (P.S. I was taught in my home to make my life whatever I wanted to out of it)

A female doormat is one who has no idea of what being an emotionally healthy woman/human being is, and allows herself for years and years to be abused, stepped on and denigrrated by pus bags in male bodies. In some cultures and societies, there is no escaping these conditons and mentality, but thankfully in this one, it has never been socially acceptable to treat womwn like dogs, regardless of what certain individuals out there might do at home.

I have not said that feminism in and of itself denies a woman to be loved by her husband. That is a far stretch from what I intended to say. How did you extrapolate that? However, I will take issue with just one little thing you said. The reson traditional roles are looked down upon, is not because it is about women, it is because it has suited the ugly, elitist political agenda that is set to overcome and rule the world. The same faction which has used the suffrering and enslavement of people everywhere to ultimately use it against them to further their plans. Then again, that's another story, another forum......

And ultimately; yes, women definitely need to support each other. It is what we have been doing forever and across every age cultural and barriers, and only blindness to what the political hoodlooms are doing can strengthen that dividing wall.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=897369