CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Problems - tiny Edit at bottom by #68716 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   6/10/2007 7:41:30 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,387
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=892592

6 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I just look to the performance of the forum up until recently. If one counts the web hits lost April 1, Iodine went from zero to like a million hits in about 2 & 1/2 months time, and it was for the most part, unmoderated, with little exception. Folks sometimes posted videos or made minor jokingly compliments to one another, but it was self-moderating, and I thought it was a nice feeling to have so much freedom. There were a lot of very happy people.

Then came an increased level of moderation, and I started receiving emails from people asking me what the H was going on, because they had the impression I was a moderator !

I think it would be real nice if things could go back to how they were, with essentially no moderation.

I also think the surveys are good too. The $ 64,000 question is how to best handle forums like this, but there probably is no one answer that fits all. Each piece of information is valuable, such as from the surveys, towards getting a good big picture view.

But I think the folks here really already had the answer a couple months back when things were smooth sailing, and all we need to do is look at that model and analyze why it was so successful. If one adds the lost hits from April to the current tally, Iodine is near 2 MM hits since February. There is a good learning in all of this.

So far my conclusion is that entrance of a new moderator six weeks back where one was not needed before may have been detrimental. There was no way for them to know of this effect in advance, since Iodine is a relative phenomenal success, so no blaming is appropriate. Of course, my opinion remains subject to change on these theories.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=892592