CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof) by PoppyCane ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   6/10/2007 6:48:48 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,332
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=892565

sorry, for delay in replying.

Have been feeling somewhat urghh.

have developed enormous bloat and what feels like 'cramping' or 'spasming' in stomach and left side of transcending colon I think.

bowels are not too bad, but have always been a problem for me, and continue to be, have to have a bowel formula to keep them moving or oxy-powder.

I know I will do a liver flush soon, as I have noticed that when I now do a coffee enema I no longer get that sudden 'squishing' sensation after approx 12 minutes, so something is blocking something.

Money has been very very tight recently and havent been in a position to stock up on olive oil or magnesium, but things are improving so shouldnt be too long before can get in what I need to do liver flush etc.

I just have to be in the absolute right frame of mind and at present I am up and down like a yo yo.

This might have something to do with the two broken teeth which had almalgam fillings in both that I havent had the money to get fixed in the last few months, and reckon all that poison has been leaking into my system, probably giving the parasites a field day... lol.

Anyway, one tooth has now been fixed with a composite filling (white). the other one is due to be done in about 10 days, then I can come at everything with all guns blazing.

I think I read that most protocols are a waste of time if you have mercury leaking into your system?

It would explain why my mood has deteriorated greatly in recent months, I was blaming the parasites, which is probably right as no doubt they have been flourishing if the mercury is in my system.

will keep you posted.

Bestest
P

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=892565