CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Urine therapy and ocd by #29821 ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   6/9/2007 7:11:08 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,832
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=891643

This is more of an anxiety problem that is common in many people. It stems from fear of danger or misfortune and can lead to panic attacks and depression. When there has been a thought plaguing your mind(like the STD worries), your mind starts to think of a replacement thought to get the original thought out of your head. The replacement thought has to be really bad in order to get you to stop thinking the original thought...With some people, the replacement thought can be about driving off a bridge, or what would it be like to kill someone you care about, or any terrible thing like that.

What you have to do when this happens is go back and purposely remember the original thought, which is probably your worries about STD's...You need to tackle your fear of STDS...Whenever you think about the unwanted sex thoughts, just say to yourself, "I am just trying to scare myself to avoid the real problem. This is a stupid thought that doesn't matter." Or some equivalent reaction. Do not blame yourself. You are not insane. Only people who like the bad thoughts have a problem. You just have a problem with fear and "what if" thoughts. Let them go. You can probably find a wealth of information on the subject online.

Despite how the media, educational system, and medical profession like to make it look like every other person has Herpes and/or AIDS, it's simply not true. The few people who do have STD's go online and post it & BLOG it, which can make it seem like STDs are very common. I feel for them, but many over exaggerate the percent of the population who have it to make themselves feel better. It does not happen to the large majority of us. I am healthy, so are you and so is an extremely high amount of the population.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=891643