CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: HELP! What do I do, BAD Cholesterol results by 2Health ..... Cholesterol High & High Triglycerides

Date:   6/6/2007 1:38:50 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,709
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=889097

Soulfulsurvivor,

I too distrust medical doctors and completely agree with you. Doctors do just want to line their pockets by unnessary follow-ups, like I have tomorrow, and unnessary drugs that do more harm than good.

Last year when my doctor told me that my glucose levels determined me to be diabetic (100%) I got really scared, went out and spent $100.00 on a blood monitor and test strips (that I never needed) and worried my family, only to have the second test come back completely normal, and still is...sheeeeesh!

I'm sorry that you too have had bad experiences with Doctors.

Another war story with Doctors: Almost 20 years ago I was feeling chronically fatiqued, and the doctor at the time actually told me word for word "I'm sure the blood test will indicate you are HIV positive, I just want to prepare you" !!!! WHAT! The test came back and of course I was NOT, I never had been at risk of contracting HIV, safe sex, no blood transfusion, no needle use, etc. and I told him this during my exam when he was hinting about HIV, but he said it anyway!!!

The same Doctor told me that the "zit" on my face that wouldn't heal and bled for months was NOTHING, I believed him and it just got bigger and worse for more than a year, I then went to a determatologist and it was indeed Basil Cell skin cancer. Since I waited so long (due to this Dr. assuring me it was nothing) now I have a BIG pea size scar right on my face. Had it been treated earlier and less large and deep, I would have no scar.

After my next Cholesterol test, I will only go to a doctor if I break a bone, or it is something very life threatening.

God gave us all that we need to keep ourselves healthy and or "cure" ourselves through healthy foods, herbs, a positive outlook, lots of purified water and exercise, that's all we need!

2Health

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=889097