CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: acresusa CDs from their conferences by lyn122 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   5/30/2007 5:43:48 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   9,829
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=882878

I hate spending money on tapes only to find the speakers aren't useful. In this case I didn't really get much from any of the fermented food speakers and I went early to the conference just to hear them as I'm fascinated by the power of microbes in our gut. (i.e the chicken farmer I mentioned earlier feeds his chickens effective microorganisms..really interesting how it finally got the minerals into thier system....I'll write a new post on this cause it's worth exploring)

Anyhow...here's a good list of titles from the 2006 talk.

(I know some of the other  titles “sound” fabulous but they didn’t gear their talk to what we’d want to hear…i.e the fermented food one were really geared to a large scale production of fermented foods. Or the speakers accent was so strong that on CD everything is lost without the powerpoint)

4190 Lodine and Other “Unimportant” Nutritional Elements - Jerry Brunetti -Weston 2006 Compact Disc 

4189 Awards Banquet Dinner - Mae Wan Ho, PhD -Weston 2006 Compact Disc
On genetically modified foods but she was riveting.

4198 Adrenal Fatigue - James L. Wilson, ND, Dc, PhD -Weston 2006 Video

4175 Age –Related Decline in Digestive Enzymes - George Yu, MD -Weston 2006 Compact Disc 

4181 Weston A Price on Soil Fertility - Sally Fallon, MA -Weston 2006 Video
(all of Sally Fallon’s stuff is good if you know little of Weston price including her other day long seminars. But if you want a day long seminar I would suggest buying her professional copy off the New Trends website)

4179 Simple Suppers Jessica Prentice -Weston 2006 Compact Disc
(just on cooking and she talks unbelievably fast but I really like Jessica Prentice’s books and talks)

These three I didn’t see or hear but others told me they were good
4191 Feeding Animals for Human Health - Tilak Dhiman, PhD -Weston 2006 Compact Disc 
 4193 Vegetarianism and Nutrient Deficiencies - Chris Masterjohn -Weston 2006 Compact Disc 
4194 Soy and Male Development - Bernard Poggi -Weston 2006 Compact Disc 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=882878