CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dr. Bird recipe by asking questions ..... Glyconutrients & Phytonutrients

Date:   5/26/2007 3:33:26 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,462
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=879578

Thank you for your reply.

Are the sources for your Dr. Bird's recipe still valid? I found a note on a different thread that I thought was from you about where and how much bulk supplies were obtained.

Also, when made up in bulk does it need to be protected from light sources etc, does it go bad after a certain amount of time? How often do you end up having to make it?

Sorry for all the questions, don't mean to drive you batty, just trying to find encouragement. I have a type of tendon or circulatory problem with my legs/feet. We first thought it was plantar fasciitis but after several treatments of massage, somatic exercises, special shoes, inserts, foot adjustments, supplements, complete bedrest, cleanses, etc. I'm only slightly better.(Done over 1 years time)

Before all this happened I had gradually worked my way up to walking 4 miles/every AM. But after 4 months gradually felt a knot in my heal and it progressed from there up my legs to the point where it would take me several tries to stand up in the morning and would have severe pain trying to walk my first 20 or steps in the AM.Total time on my feet per day was reduced to about 2 painful hours. Even at rest I would get shooting pains. Sometimes it was worse lifting my feet off the ground than leaving them resting on the floor while sitting in a chair. Anytime I would sit and get up again it was a repeat.

Now after all I've done, I am stiff and moderately in pain when first waking and can ease my walk after about 15 steps (moderately painful) and am stiff after sitting 20-30 minutes or more. If I casual walk a mile, I really pay for it within a few hours.The mornings after are back to excruciating pain for a few hours. I'm only 46 years old! I get out of chairs as if I use a walker! until I loosen up and then am fine until the next time...

"But I have also been trying another therapy I read about on Curezone, so I'm wondering if that may also be a reason why the pains have not come back. I've stopped that therapy to see if anything happens." I'm definitely curious--could you please explain what you are doing?

Thank you for listening and taking the time to reply.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=879578