CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nebulizing Lugols by cora ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   5/23/2007 10:05:15 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,300
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=877591

Thanks for responding Healing. Long ago I painted lung area from the front (how did you reach your back? You don't happen to be with Cirque de Soliel, do you?

What I'm looking to achieve is some real killin'. I'm dealing with (identified) parasites which tend to cause incredible debilitation as they migrate from lungs, up the throat, to the sinuses.

Yummy!

Gosh. This is the first time I've posted anything about my by far BIGGEST physical hangup in this forum. I guess it's embarrassing. Until this question, it also seemed irrelevant to go into detail. But this is really it.

They choke me, cause intense convulsion, disable or at least F with my ability to swallow to such an extent that I am in the dire position which I am.

V's post pulled so much together for me - the whole acid/enzyme connection. I need to ponder this one more. I'm all about enzymes. This is going off topic, I realize. But things are really crystalizing in my mind as of today.

I REALLY want Lugols in my lungs. Not near them, around them, on the skin above them. I want it IN them.

"GIT IN MY BELLY..."

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=877591