CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Azithromax didnt seem to work. Who knows natural remedies? by leriomanuel ..... Chlamydia Forum

Date:   4/7/2004 5:06:49 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   11,086
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=87531

I have read Azithromyacin stays working in your body for over a week after you take the 1g, but if it's been 16 days and you still have heavy symptoms then it probably didn't work. I recently took azithro and was cured within a week, but I was reinfected by my partner and now I decided to try doxycycline as i dont want to keep taking teh same antiobiotc and give the bacteria the chance to form a resistance. If after a couple of weeks I still test posistive them I'm taking azithro again.

I noticed that even after my cure my urethra remained sensative and I had "ghost" symtpoms such as tingles throughout the day taht made me worry I was still infected. However when I was tested I was negative. It was only a few weeks later that I was reinfected and did finally get some more "real" symptoms.

I was also in a situation where I had no freaking idea where I had contracted it from the first time. It was only when my partner was able to dig up some old std test results that she never picked up 8 months prior that we figured that's when it began-- so to answer everyones question as to if it can stay latent for a long time, I would definitely say yes. My recent expereinces only reinforced my belief that sometimes standard medical texts dont really know anything. I have been with my partner for nearly a year and it took at least 8 months for me to delelop symtoms, but if chlaymdia is so super 100% of the time contagious as they claim, why did it take so long for me to finaly catch it?

I believe everyone has different sensitivies adn some of us can be carriers of the bacteria and it never affects us until we get down (as in depressed or stress as I recently was) and then we get sick. I would be more worried about chlamydia as a woman since it does goes sterility more in woman and I've heard it causes spontaneous abortions (but I also take those types of stats with a small grain of salt since if chlamydia is the #1 bacterial STD then why do we so seldom hear about such sad occurences? I'm sure it happens , but not to the raving paranoid degree that the sexuality/morality obsesses controlling popular media wants us to believe).

On any account, to answer your original question, I've heard that lemons were long ago used as a bacteriacide (not to mentiontion conraceptive). Rubbing a lemon on the genitals before sex is suppose to kill bacteria so its harder to catch something; it's also suppossedly able to kill an existing infection. I don't know how much truth there are to these claims but given the therapy im sure if peoople thought they had to rub lemons on themselves the cure would have aleady worked since no one would really want to have sex anymore!

LM

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=87531