CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chances of Unfaithfulness by UserX ..... Chlamydia Forum

Date:   1/27/2004 4:14:52 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   1,436
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=87507

Hi, Alie28

How are you? Based of the fallowing information, it is possible your husband contracted Chlamydia before you were married; however, 6 years have gone by, I think it is highly unlikely that he gave it to you way back then.....

Was your husband ever complaining of pain with urination? That is the only thing you would have to go on as far as a guess to when the infection entered your home..

Good Luck
Ana

Signs and Symptoms:
Chlamydia trachomatis causes infections that can affect the eyes, lungs, or urogenital (urinary-genital) area, depending on the age of the person infected and how the infection is transmitted.
Chlamydial trachomatis infection is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. Females with a chlamydial infection may have vaginal redness and discomfort accompanied by a vaginal discharge. Males may have a discharge from the urethra (the opening where urine comes out) and burning upon urination. Depending on the extent of the infection, there may occasionally be a low-grade fever. People with chlamydial infections often have no symptoms at all. Although an infected person may have no symptoms, he can still spread the infection to other sexual partners.

Incubation:
The incubation period for genital chlamydial infections is about 1 week. Since many patients may have either only mild symptoms or no symptoms at all, they may be unsure when they were infected.
In newborns, chlamydial conjunctivitis has an incubation period of 5 to 14 days, but may appear as early as 3 days or as late as 5 to 6 weeks after birth. Infants with chlamydial pneumonia are most often brought for a doctor's treatment when they are 3 to 16 weeks old, but most of the later-presenting infants have mild symptoms of respiratory illness for several weeks before they come to medical attention.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=87507