CureZone   Log On   Join

is it chlamydia? by #11070 ..... Chlamydia Forum

Date:   11/27/2003 3:15:40 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   4,018
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=87474

In my family, there has been a tradition in relying on orthodox medicines from time to time, when diseases occured. Flus and pneumonias, fevers and prostatitis were always treated with Antibiotics . Only some years before my mother died of lung cancer and metastatis throughout the bones me and my family discovered the principles of homeopathy, naturopathy and urine therapy. There were some effective improvements especially while trying the latter. With homeopathy, I have come to the final conclusion that it is SO difficult (at least, here in Italy) to find a professional homeopathist. This implies doing a perfect diagnosis and then know exactly the right homopathic medicine to give to the patient. Other than this, homeopathic substances can have very bad effects on one own's body. No healing crisis, but rather something that our body does not really need. If I want to find a decent homeopathist, I have to resign myself either to visit my official physician who will prescribe me allopatic medicines, or heal myself with urine therapy. And the more I discover on the BAD effects of Antibiotics and alike, the more I tend to stay far from that stuff.
I had a cospicuous white discharge from the head of my penis some two years ago. I soon thought that it could be a venereal disease and asked myself if it could either be gonorrhea or chlamydia. None of them were deemed to be present, by my official doctor. He said that it was just some form of prostatitis (my father was surgically removed his prostate 14 years ago), and so he just gave me a prescription consisting in some Antibiotic pills. The pain while urinating and the white discharge were gone within 2 days. I knew that prostatis would not be cured at all this way, it would just fall asleep to wake up once more in my life. That happened these days. Just that I don't want to visit again my doctor, nor do I have a clue of what homeopathist to contact here in my town. What I know is that this white discharge and the pain in urinating started appearing just 10 days after I had sex with my partner, and I had no sex at all for a long time the first time these symptoms appeared 2 years ago. Now, I had sex with someone, and what a chance, the symptoms are back. With an addition: the tongue is subject to some changes at the same time: white coating on its rear with a prolonged line till the head of the tongue, white coating on the back of the cheecks and on the palate, with some irritation. But this comes and go. It has all the sort of symptoms that a typical geographical tongue is known to have. Plus some funny strawberry-like signs on the head of the tonge (what are they?). But might that be Candidiasis? I had no such symptoms 2 years ago, just white discharge and pain in urinating (while, strangely, and with no shame in saying it, some additional pleasure while playing with yourself, spanking the monkey). With urine therapy, all of these symptoms on the tongue have quite disappeared (but they soon come back as soon as I just took the liberty to drink some wine, so I decided to drop it). And the symptoms of a typical Chlamidya diagnosis have worsened every day more. I did a lot of researches and found that Sulphur could be a good go for my problem, provided it's really Chlamydia, or Gonorrhea. But it's not greenish or yellowish discharge, just pure, white, milky discharge (in abundance and with no pain except when urinating), so I presume it's Chlamydia. With urine therapy, everyone says that it should be normal that the symptoms tend to get worse during the first period but I have not sufficient faith to keep on like that for still too long. It's terribly cold now here in my town but I can easily go out with just my shirt and my pants and I feel very strong and resistant. Indeed, I like this fresh, cutting air. And I had no flus and any sort of diseases for years. And my last HIV test is negative (4 months ago), provided I don't believe in opportunistic diseases which occur and always occured long before this imaginary retrovirus was discovered. Yet, I am negative anyway, just for the sake of the "official science" believers. The only real problem with myself, apart mysantropy and junk food, is the addiction to alcohol and smoke. Sure it does not help but I'm stopping them step by step. Now, I can't go to a drugstore and ask them to give me Sulphur with no prescription and posology. I can keep on with urine therapy but I fear its too strong "healing crisis" effects, and I might consider it just to be not working with me. Please, help, if you can. I feel alone in this town. I will not visit ANY orthodox doctor, so my last chance is to visit a homeopathist but I fear her/him as well. I don't rely on their professionality. I want a real homeopathist and I don't know where to go. Thanks for reading me.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=87474