CureZone   Log On   Join

More information about Gilbert's? by xZapx ..... Gilberts Disease Forum

Date:   5/17/2007 11:23:10 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   4,682
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=872895

I am trying to figure out the cause of my presumed liver malfunction. I can't seem to find much conclusive information about Gilbert's though I don't have yellowed eyes and some of the other symptoms that are usually listed with it.

What I do know, is I have digestive troubles that seem to lessen when I have taken cleansing herbs. For instance, I took HUMAWORM and during the cleanse I felt great, and my digestion was more complete. I quote a response:

"HUMAWORM contains the following ingredients which help clean and restore the liver - and they also help promote bile production and flow: cayenne, ginger, gentain, milk thistle, burdock, barberry, and cascara sagrada."

I've read that some of these are helpful for bile flow, and I am presuming that I don't have good bile flow. I've done one liver flush, and I did feel quite well afterwards, though I think the effect is a bit faded. Still, 350-400 stones is not bad at all. I'm wondering if I pushed bigger ones forward though...

At any rate, I would greatly appreciate any information that might help me figure out where to go from here in helping my liver out. I'm feeling a bit of pressure today in the general vicinity, and am curious if backed up liver also affects the pancreas or the spleen, as I very occasionally feel a bit of pressure on the side opposite of the liver.

I also suffer from a few other ailments that may be related: migraine (haven't had one in quite some time now, but used to often), hydrosis (random heavy sweating of the hands and feet), and general poor digestion (I tend to see food sometimes and poorly formed/loose stool) which leads me back to the liver.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=872895