CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Huge plantar wart on foot - Suggestions? by theend ..... Warts & HPV Forum

Date:   5/14/2007 8:09:23 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   83,560
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=870887

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Use Apple Cider Vinegar
I used the apple cider vinegar that cost $1.39, soaking a cotton ball or take off the ends of a q-tip, you can soak the cotton in the cap from the vinegar bottle and then put the cotton on the wart, with a small piece of duct tape on the foot (get a Towel to clean the overflow of ACV), for each wart, then take a bigger piece of duct tape to cover the smaller pieces of tape, if you have more than one wart on your foot, apply one at a time, or it could get messy. And then i wrap it with SelfGrip elastic self adhering elastic bandage, to secure it and wore a sock to bed. Just hope you can go to sleep before the pain starts.

For the foot, soak in water for 5 to 10 min, scrape off what you can with your fav tool, Be careful not to go too far as it will bleed and increase the risk of spread, if your not careful. and make sure to avoid getting the flakes in between the toes and on any cuts, as that will spread. Try doing it over a plastic trash bag with paper towels or in the tub over the drain and immediately wash off your foot and hands or even wear gloves, if you really want to be careful, this stuff can spread. It hurts like hell when you put the ACV on, like someone shot your foot with a shot gun, that is how i knew it was working.

My wart that has been there for more than 6 years and after trying everything, spending lots of money for docs, freezing my foot off, to over the counter junk. The ACV remedy worked in a week. It started to turn black within the first 2 days of the process (those are the roots) and the next week it came off. The apple cider vinegar is cheap and works so quickly, plus it works in the middle of the night, if you do it in the day you may not be able to walk.

Don't wast your money, just keep at it and it will go away. The wart on the foot is harder to kill than warts on the hands or face, cause they grow inside the foot, so you need to soak and scrap. The hands, just have to apply a cotton ball or q-tip ends with a bandaid, and that is it. duct tape alone will take for ever and nothing has worked except this.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=870887