CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ..(Soap Stones) or gallstones???? by #164385 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   8/20/2002 4:19:24 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   10,098
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=86412

Being a "soaper", I KNOW it is not soap that we make. There is a huge difference between saponifying and emulsifying when it comes to oils. Soap requires saponification which would kill us from the inside out. Emulsification, however could be the explanation of the green, waxy stones. I can attest to the fact that the green comes from bile and not the olive oil since I use almond oil in my cleanses and it is not green. My fourth cleanse is coming up in a few weeks (I need to cleanse some more junk from my colon first, we had in-law company for a couple of weeks and I indulged to excess...shame on me :6))
and so far, I have not passed any hard type stones. Just a bunch of green, waxy ones and some that looked like soft gravel bunches. Still, though none of the stones were hard like what some people call "true" gallstones, my health has improved as has my disposition. My intuition says that the waxy stones are most likely stale, concentrated bile that emulsifies with the oil to become sticky balls. This bile would have to be quite thick (gluelike) to begin with and I wonder if it helps keep the stones in place within the ducts. If so, it would be important to move it on out of there so that future cleanses will be more efficient.

Personally, I don't care a whit about what the junk is that comes out, I only care about the results in my health which have been positive so far. And as long as something comes out, I intend to keep flushing.

After my first two flushes, I was somewhat convinced that the stones I saw were just bits of fecal matter, but after hearing of people who flushed the same kind of debris after days and days of fasting, I thought it highly unlikely.

Just my $.02.

Laura

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=86412