CureZone   Log On   Join

Distillation and reverse osmosis - the only complete methods of producing clean water by inspiraller ..... Water Support Forum

Date:   5/5/2007 6:45:57 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,326
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=864091

What website said it was bad and what did it say?

Usually distillation is considered bad because it can't remove VOCS and it also leave the water acidic as does reverse osmosis. However, reverse osmosis and water distilling are the only ways of removing all parasites/ bacteria and the most heavy metals/chemicals and hormones from our tap water. Period. Except reverse osmosis membranes wear over time and bacteria can sometimes get through - best to disinfect the water after with ozonation or some other method in this case.

For removiing VOCS You could just as easily put your water through a carbon block filter or GAC filter before distilling. Many distillers include this, but illogically after its been distilled where it should be before its been distilled to prevent releasing it into your healthy breathable home during distillation. As for the acidity and lack of minerals you can easily re-alkalise/ re-mineralise and/or ionize after the water is distilled. Consider using himalayn pink salt, terramin clay, lemon juice, barley/wheat grass juice, various trace mineral supplements or electrolytes and or further ionization or ozonation.

The only other bad thing about distillation is something I read that Hulda Clark e said in that it releases lantanides into the water what are harmful to health. That maybe, but her only solution is to let the tap running for a couple of minutes before drinking. I personally think the other chemicals in the tap water are going to be just as bad, if not worse. But thats my opinion. Im not an expert. I just like experimenting and researching.

I think you couldn't do worse than to have a simple GAC or carbon block filter anyway, as these are essential during all water filtering systems. They are used in Africa to treat puddle water to save infection by poisoned or bacteria ridden water. See royal doulton or berkley. They are the most basic / essential element to every single water filter available to buy. They are cheap also at about £10 per supersterasyl candle.

Then if you want to further experiment or go for the completely cleaned water consider then a distiller or zero waste reverse osmosis system. They will be the most thorough form of water filtration available - removing most things.

good luck

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=864091