CureZone   Log On   Join

Can mix Lugol's with Juice by Ohfor07 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   4/29/2007 10:29:21 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   18,195
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=858660

Jarvis advocated Lugol's taken in water with ACV.

Flechas and other doctors who've provided the bulk of the research material/literature in the archives here advocate both Iodoral (a pill) as well as Lugol's, such that the latter can be taken in various juices.

Various posters - Hopinso for one, has posted of taking their Lugol's in grape juice.

Wombat likes the flavor of Iodine and prefers to take it in water.

I personally have taken it in water with ACV, and other times have taken it in just water. I like juice but as of yet, for no particular reason or fear, have not taken Lugol's in juice. Regardless of how I've taken Lugol's internally, I have not noticed nor observed any differences or changes in it's effects, but I reserve room that there may be subtle differences that cannot easily be observed. At the same time, I do want to take Lugol's in a way so that I minimize other ingredients being mixed in with the Lugol's when I take it.... just going on the hunch that this might (or might not) allow for uptimum uptake. For this reason, I take Lugol's on an empty stomach. For the morning dose, I take it water with ACV so as to get the separate ACV benefits. For the evening dose, I take it on an empty stomach in just water (distilled).

If you are okay with water, take Lugol's in water. If you are okay with juice, take Lugol's in juice, but you may do better to take it in real juice and not stuff commonly sold in commercial stores under the guise of juice. Those kind of juice are mostly juice-less but fortified with additives, chemicals and preservatives . Real juice may not be all that easy to come by depending on where you live and what real fruits and or fruit juices are available. To produce your own juice will of course require some kind of juicer machine or press, plus some real fruit.

Since there is no formally established, etched in stone protocol like people are most familiar with that are routinely associated with protocols for taking pills/meds, there is not the routine list of cans and cant's associated with takign Lugol's. If you take Lugol's, in water, juice or other, by all means report back your own personal experiences after the fact. This way others can share in what you have observed.

Best of luck on your juice journies.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=858660