CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nope, it wasn't. by rabbitears ..... Parasites Debate Forum

Date:   4/19/2007 7:40:36 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,212
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=851193

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

In part, I understand the point and it is possible that he was addressing something else too. I would have to read it entirely, in context, or to see if he was relating this to something else. I have to hand it to him, though, at least he's willing to be very public about his views!

When I state that I agree or don’t agree to something, I say it clearly without equivocation! Please show me where I SAY that I agreed with everything that everyone says. Be careful here and Don't use me as a political pawn in this either -- not appreciated!

I want to share something with you. I've said this many times and I think it is worth stating it again. For the past couple of years, I've not been shy about contacting people around the world about this problem because it is important to me. I've used my knowledge, skills or whatever to learn whatever I can. Some of these people were truly helpful and some were not, some were well-known, some were not.

One well-known person in particular was a blithering idiot filled with arrogance (and I'm being nice here); the "advice" was so unbelievably surreal and very laughable! I was told to take a few drops of substance, then take a walk in the sun!!!!! On top of the advice, they suggested that I buy an expensive gadget (the market up was 1000 times more than others); furthermore, they arrogantly exclaimed that I needed their product because it was "the cure"! What… was this person for real or are they nuts? I decided that they were seriously infested with parasites. :)

I suppose, I could come on this forum and talk very badly about them and ruin their business. I decided against this. Do you know WHY??? I learned long time ago, that not ALL products work for everyone, and since people claimed to have been helped by their product, then who am I to say that this will or will not work for them?!

Many people swear by Hulda Clark 's 1-2-3 formula; the TRUTH for me, is that it will not work in my case. I know this because I did my homework and experimented enough (by then) to know better.

This ALSO goes for scientific and published information that I had put my “faith” into, at one time. Never again after my scattering experience! I've poured over endlessly “reliable” research material and can point out some flaws with data, namely scattering! Today, I question everyone and everything on the subject. Not everyone and everything is going to be correct or wrong. Truth always lies somewhere in the middle. Critters are a process of real LEARNING and DISCERNMENT!

Point here is, take what information you can and learn! Don't trust all that you read. Do your due diligence and ASK, ASK, ASK questions. Take responsibility for your decisions and your body. Period.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=851193