CureZone   Log On   Join

thanks by warthog ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   4/18/2007 11:26:48 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,680
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=849912

OH wow, thanks for mentioning this:

"I remembered that the man who taught me hydrotherapy had told me that his experience was that when C-1 or C-2 were misaligned, it was ALWAYS a case of toxins!"

Would you mind posting more info on this subject?? I started some Blair chiropractic last year. Blair chiros focus on adjusting your cervical vertebrae.

For a while, I have suspected that whether I am "out" and need adjusting has to do with my current state, and that I probably move "in" and "out" depending on how many toxins I am releasing. I am interested to know if others have experienced this - that if it's not worth worrying about the chiro & just focus on cleaning myself out, and then my body will realign on its own?

I have been "out" a lot more since the beginning of this year. A few different things are going on: I'm stressed, though possibly not necessarily more stressed than last year (when I was making "good progress" with the chiro). I get less exercise this year (unfortunately). And I've been detoxifying myself, particularly with the Iodine & with Lower Bowel Balance & an herbal kidney cleanse tea.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=849912