CureZone   Log On   Join

Oh yes! One more thing... by fledgling ..... Neurology Forum

Date:   4/16/2007 9:09:34 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,161
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=848315

...When you are finished your 'thinking' tasks, 'smile' your extra energy down to the area of your navel.

Just make a nice smile on your face while thinking the thought of extra energy going to the navel area. It only takes a moment.

Some Taoists believe that we all have a 'body mind' (and a 'heart mind') that regulates the upkeep of the organs. Indeed, scientists know that we have a collection of special nerves there that they haven't yet charted.

The first time I tried this 'smiling' transfer of extra energy, I was putting myself to sleep. When I actually smiled to myself, and thought the thought, instantly my 'monkey brain' in my head (called that because it jumps around so much) quieted, and I fell peacefully asleep.

A couple of times I have had to do two 'smiles' because I was letting myself think out recent questions.

I'm certain this would help your uncle regulate his sleeping patterns.

Maybe you could make a bit of a joke of this procedure among your family members. It would be good for a little laugh, at least. Some would remember the suggestion when they need it.

Another good tip used by 'business' people is to jot down a current question that they can't yet see the answer to.

Add every possible solution that quickly comes to mind...even the silly ones, and write the date/time that the answer is needed.

Then pop the chit of paper into a top drawer...with all the other chits containing questions.

You will find yourself returning to the drawer, adding possible solutions, and deciding on your best answer...on time. Just let your questions 'stew' in the drawer as long as necessary, while you go on to more immediate tasks.

This works! Even highly-placed executives use this method.

I love the idea of a drawer for your uncle...even of his sharing your drawer, if you like.

Two heads are always better than one...and six heads are better still.

My best,

Fledgling

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=848315