CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Coca Cola Classic-gall stones by healingtime ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   4/11/2007 8:19:43 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   21,873
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=844914

Hello, you are all going to hate what I am about to say: I know that everyone will just bombard me with replies regarding how stupid it is to drink coca cola for gall stones... However...that is the only thing that STOPS my gall bladder attacks. I have tried everything. I had searched the web and found a site that said to drink a whole six pack of cokes - 20 minutes apart for each can. I was in such horrible pain, that I decided to try it. I opened the first can of classic coke and drank it down as quickly as I could, thinking that I would have to drink 6 cans of this within 20 minutes. I never drank more than one can...it immediately stopped my pain - BEFORE I finished the 1st can. Since it worked so well, I am now drinking 1 can with lunch, and 1 can with dinner. It has been about 8 months, and no more gall bladder attacks. Before I discovered drinking coke, I was having at least one attack every week to 2 weeks. This is so much better now! Granted, I am taking tons of supplements to try to counteract any problems with the coke chemicals. I know you are all going to blast me on this, BUT...it is working...at least for me. Now it is possible, that I have more wrong than gall stones. It is possible that I have some kind of blockage in my intestines...called "splenic flexure syndrom" and that the carbonation of the coke is helping that. But I DEFIANTELY know that I have gall stones too, because I can feel them when they pass. Anyway, it works for me...guess we all have to find what works for us. No one can be here and go through the pain I have for the last 7 years...I don't want to have my gall bladder removed...that would be worse from what I have read and heard. Besides really strong and balanced vitamins and other supplements, I am also taking extra calcium, and I eat that new yogart called "Activia" EVERY DAY... I also take Milk Thistle caps every day to keep my liver healthy. I FEEL GREAT...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=844914