CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: There are a lot of foods that vegeatrians eat that... by magic_glitter ..... Iridology & Sclerology Forum

Date:   4/10/2007 10:41:32 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   100,212
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=843660

I was born with blue eyes, and I've been vegetarian since I was 8 and my eyes got so acidic they looked yellow (green eyes are actually the result of a yellow layer covering the blue - the yellow gunk is acid clogging up your system.) Being vegetarian doesn't mean you're healthy - this is a very common misconception. Chips, pop, pizza, fries, chocolate bars, candy, Sugar - these are all "vegetarian" and yet, are VERY acidic. Eating at least 70% of your diet in fruits and vegetables is alkaline. Some people also have a higher tolerance for acid foods, mainly because they may have a stronger immune system and lead less stressful lives, they may laugh more, sleep more, drink more clean water, get more fresh air and exercise, ect. Stress and an overall unhealthy lifestyle (not only diet) also contribute to an acidic system.

If you were born with brighter blue eyes than you have now, the gray in your eyes could actually be from the accumulation of toxins - these are noted by the gray (and in extreme cases, black) marks and lines in the iris. Black is basically the sign of death in the eye - it means the organ associated with that area of the eye is so overburdened it will eventually shut down or become diseased. Gray or yellow means you're approaching the stage of the black (or it can be a sign of healing, if you're going from black to gray while detoxing).

My dad on the other hand, eats total junk, tons of bread and meat, and has bright bright blue eyes. But he also leads a stress free lifestyle, doesn't get freaked out about stuff and takes life in stride, and does laughing exercises (just starts spontaneously laughing for like 5 minutes) everyday. You can eat a super healthy Diet and still be acidic if your mental state is unhealthy.

Food for thought!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=843660