CureZone   Log On   Join

Thank you again, Trapper. by imalurnin ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   4/3/2007 2:22:01 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,874
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=839280

Imagin a toxin being insiduously infused into the public's drinking water! Wasn't one of Batman's movies about a chemical being added to the municipal water system? Didn't that chemical the baddies added affect the brain? Can real life imitate the movies?

Lo and behold! Long before the movie, fluoride, a toxic by-product of aluminum production, has been added to municipal water. Fluoride does affect the brain. it also affects the reproductive organs, the digestive system, etc. It stays in the body and routes out iodine. That makes fluoride far worse than the movie's toxin.

This morning I was listening again to Dr. Stan's interviews with Dr. Blaylock and Dr. Flecha. Earlier, I was reading from one of Dr. Hulda's books. Her chapter on recipes I find especially interesting. Quoting a passage from Dr. Clark re makeup on the eyelid. "Don't put any chemicals on your eyelids, since they penetrate into your eye. To check this out for yourself, close your eye tightly and then dab lemon juice on your eyelid. It will soon burn! Everything that is put on skin penetrates. Otherwise the nicotine patch and estrogen patch wouldn't work. Not even soap belongs on your eyelids!"

Dr. Stan, Dr. Blaylock, and Dr. Flecha should be applauded. Their conversations about the toxin fluoride alluded to Big Brother's forcing sterilization by decreased sperm count, mentally retarding the masses by lowering IQ's, and increasing dependence on pharmaceutical companies as these corporate maggots "search" for the "cure" to disease, pain, and suffering.

Please keep in mind Dr. Clark's warning and the poisoning of municipal water with fluoride. I cook with and drink distilled water, brush my teeth and rinse with distilled water. What is my skin absorbing when I wash my hands or take a bath or shower? Is that enough to raise the hair on the back of one's neck?

Does it make sense that all of us should have whole-house filters? Be aware that not all filters can remove fluoride, so we have to shop with care.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=839280