CureZone   Log On   Join

Something that has worked for me by purplepixie ..... Acne Forum

Date:   2/14/2007 8:36:41 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   11,476
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=836462

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi all,

I suffered with Acne for 17yrs (i'm not even 30 yet!) I tried everything... Antibiotics /creams/lotions/acid peels....but in the end because these all create other problems ie Antibiotics just knackered my intestinal balance, i decided to take a more natural approach.

Realising that there are about 20,000 new toxins produced per year (air-born, dietry, clinical etc) i have been on a mission to reduce my exposure to toxins.

I cleaned up my diet, i am now vegan after 10 years of being vegetarian. Reducing dairy really helped me with bloating of the stomach/IBS symptoms. Wholefoods and loads of veggies. Qionoa, brown rice, beans (all varieties), soya products, fresh home-made veg and fruit juices, aloe vera drink. I eat lots of raw veggies....salads don't need to be boring....add anything to them - dried figs, wild foods, flowers, nuts, oils!

For facial cleansing i threw out EVERYTHING that was on the shelf promising me wonderful skin...they never work...no wonder with all those chemicals in them to give them a shelf life of 5 years!! Jesus!
I wash with ADUKI BEAN powder....it's a Japanese remedy that's been in use for over 1,200 years! It's cheap and effective. Buy some dried ADUKI or AZUKI or ADZUKI beans (small red beans with a white stripe) Grind them up into a powder and store in a air-tight, light-tight container. Use abit of powder mixed with a few drops of water and apply to the face, in circular motions. It is an excellent exfoliator. I rememebr the first night i used this the next morning my face felt the smoothest it had felt for years. I'm now on the aduki bean face wash and that's it!!
For over 3 months i have been using coconut oil as a moisturiser. Organic, cold-pressed coconut oil is a must. Although it feels oily to put on...in the morning it has all soaked in and the skin feels moisture balanced.

I went through the phase of not applying a moisturiser because i thought my oily skin didn't need it. I found this just made my Acne worse. Because the face washes were drying out my skin, the sebum glands produced more sebum to counteract the dryness,giving me more spots.
Some people i have read, wash their face 5 times a day because of acne...i don't believe this will help at all.
It's all about helping the body find a natural balance.
Sort out the diet bit by bit. Reduce just white Sugar and white flour products initially. Increase water intake.
Next month then increase the amount of raw food you have. Cut down on red meat if you consume this. Try oily fish instead, it is at least far more beneficial.

I now look to nature for helping me balance my health, i believe that is the purpose of nature...

Health need not be expensive to maintain. Stop buying into the commercial industry, where profit is paramount to efficacy.

I woke up this morning with a UTI, passing blood, and now 4 hours later i am almost back to normal, thanks to nature :-) A doctor would have had me on a weeks course of gut-destroying Antibiotics .....i don't think so.... ;-)

Good luck all!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=836462