CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal by Evton B ..... Breatharians: Breatharian Debate

Date:   2/6/2007 2:24:56 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,501
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=829469

1 of 3 (33%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I would have to say that I stand somewhere in the middle on this. When I read this post on Barefoots forum I didnt think that he had mislead the person asking if she was "chosen" not to eat food. He did tell her that there are not any real breatharians today and did not tell ehr to stop eating food. He also says that "if you start out with a pure body, odds are you can go without.." basically saying that the average person could not do this because most of our pure bodies have already been corrupted.

Coming from a guy who completely believes in breatharianism, I think he gives a very realistic portrayal of what kind of life it would take to acheive breatharianism. He himself says he will never become breatharian because of the life of dedication it would take. I respect that. If was out there saying "stop eating, its bad for you" then I would think he was a nutcase. The man has cured alot of people and makes excellent products that work. I dont even neccessarily believe in breatharianism but I do believe that anything is possible and not to rule anything out with our learned "reason". We create this whole world around us with our minds and limit ourselves with our minds as well.

I personally would have told this person seeking assistance that he/she needed to eat some food in order to stay alive and healthy but thats just me. Barefoot has always been very straight forward in his teachings and never candy coated anything so I respect him for that.

I dont think that somebody could sue him if something happened to this person because he did not straight up tell him/her to stop eating. He only gave his personal opinion that breatharianism is a possibility but not a reality for somebody living in todays modern world i.e. by saying there are no living examples around today.

Saying he is irresponsible or criminal would deffinately be taking it too far.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=829469