CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My pics, now after 4 weeks of warrior diet. by redlepton ..... Warrior Diet Forum

Date:   2/1/2007 8:14:32 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,689
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=826146

I "drink" my eggs with just a dash of Sea Salt and 2-3 dashes of cayenne. Maybe I'm just used to it, but I can barely taste the cayenne anymore and sometimes add a few more dashes. I swish the eggs around in the cup to distribute the spices better and drink them whole, without breaking the yolks. I prefer quail eggs; chicken eggs are okay as well, but I only eat those raw if I get them from the organic store. Otherwise, I either soft-boil them or pan-fry them in coconut oil (keeping the yolks liquid) and then add fresh tomatoes, olive oil, raw apple cider vinegar, and Sea Salt .

Now I'm hungry for eggs, and I'm doing a modified fast because I'm trying Dr. Schultze's Liver-Gallbladder Cleanse, so I can't eat any cooked food for a while.

You know, I think raw egg yolks are actually good for your liver. I know that the Barefoot Herbalist (mh) puts soy lecithin in his Liver Flush formula. I remember last summer he and Lapis were having a "discussion" on lecithin, Lapis saying that a raw egg yolk is a better, more natural source.

I also eat significantly less calories than I used to. The only change in size/weight I have experienced is that my waist is smaller; all my other clothes fit the same. I really need to do more strength training, though. Since my daughter's hours got cut at school, the only thing I really do now is run. I have to wait until she goes to the Pre-K class next year to get any reasonable amount of time to myself.

So, let me ask - when you say that you eat a lot of carbs and this makes you "gain weight" are you talking strictly about the number on the scale? I have found that, if I eat carbs (not including fruit), the number on the scale goes up a pound or two within days. But, the only difference in my true size is in my waist area, which leads me to believe that this two pounds is just a bunch of carbs fermenting in my intestines/colon.

I've convinced myself not to over-eat simply to see that number on the scale go up, because it's not making me "look" any bigger (yes, I am vain) and, when I stop eating the cooked carbs for a short while, the number on the scale just goes right back down, so it really doesn't do me any good anyway. Though, I have to admit that some days I eat the stuff simply because it tastes good and is "comforting". Yes, I don't believe you can ever truely recover from those food-addictions, like an alcoholic can never truely recover and if they try alcohol will become an addict again immediately.

Tina.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=826146