CureZone   Log On   Join

mh--please respond--Re: Oil of Oregano P73--need info on by #71197 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/30/2007 12:13:41 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,154
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=824093

Dear MH,

I've got a couple questions...have inserted > to denote my remarks and questions.

Dr. Cass, aka northern botanicals along with your local health food store SCREWED YOU or desires to.

>I did not say I had purchased the supplement only what another person in the health food store paid for it. I know my local health food store and they aren't out to profit heavily but I'm not here to defend them. If I can get this exact item elsewhere for much less, I'll do it of course.

This company makes , now listen to this:

50,000 percent profit on oregano oil

>I'm assuming you're referrring to Oreganol or the company that makes this particular type? You aren't clear and I don't have a bottle of the oil to view.

A greedy MD will screw his own grandmother out of her last dome on earth, if he thinks someone will PAY.........

>Yes, I totally agree with this statement. :)

I have paid $74.95 for the sdame bottle years ago and then I got hooked up with the same company and now sale the same mixture for $12.95 per bottle. I also pay way more for the oregano oil, because I can not afford to buy it by the barrel, so NO, I do not make 10,000 percent profits.

>So you're saying you are a distributor of the exact same product...Oil of Oregano P73 Extra Strength 1 oz bottle for $12.95???? Send me whatever I need from you so I can purchase some. I've ďallowedĒ email to come thru to my personal address. Will await your response.

Thank you.

J

PS: I've sent this to your private email as well. Didn't realize I could do as well.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=824093