CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Castor oil cleared up the nausea but constipated by San2006 ..... Castor Oil Remedies Forum

Date:   1/30/2007 10:57:48 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,949
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=824027

Hi Thunder:

for constipation, I ususally warm 1 Liter of water first thing in morning. Squeeze a fresh lemon in it and some honey. I also add a pinch of himalyan salt. I drink the mixture down ( its very tasty actually, like lemonade), as fast as I can.

This lukewarm water helps in moving the bowels and cleansing the intestines. Try it. Drink as much as you can handle. Also keep it as warm as you can handle. After drinking it I try to walk briskly, within the house itself, and get an urge to eliminate in usually less than 5 minutes. You can do this every single day. Its all natural and will do no harm.

Keep up the CO cleanse. So glad it cleared up your nausea. It will clean the stomach, intestines and liver. You can repeat the cleanse in a week again.

For fiber, I  eat tons of fruits. Like 2-3 big oranges for breakfast, pomegranates, papayas, apples etc. I personally stay away from physillum. Dont get swayed away by candida diet where no fruits are allowed. Fruits are very healthy. CO will clean the body of any pathogens including candida.

Hope you can get your situation under control.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=824027