CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage by jayson ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   1/29/2007 12:08:12 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   23,590
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=822907

1 of 2 (50%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"6. Essac Tea – two hours after and one hour before eating - AGGRESSIVE TREATMENT Dose: Recommended essiac tea dosage: 9 oz. of tea per day, taken in three separate 3 oz. doses on an empty stomach. 6-12 oz. PER DAY may be used if you have or suspect you have a serious condition. Aggressive treatment dosage program for at least 5 months. After that, you can switch to a maintenance dosage of 3 oz. per day if your test results have returned to normal."

I'm not an expert, but I have researched Essiac quite a bit, have two books on it, "Essiac, A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy" and "Essiac, The Secrets of Rene Caisse's Herbal Pharmacy."  They are equally good.  The first one goes much more into the history than the second, and the second goes much more into the herbal aspects of the tea.  Both recommend no more than two ounces of the tea each day, one ounce in the morning on an empty stomach and the second at bedtime on an empty stomach.  In fact, the second book quotes Caisse (the discoverer of it) as saying that "less is better" and that if you try to over do it, it upsets the immune system so that nothing is accomplished.

Both of these books promote the Caisse formula, which is the four herb formula.  There are several sites that add other herbs, but the four herb formula is what Caisse used in her cancer clinic.

I have some on order and will be trying it myself (I am a cancer survivor) and will be going with probably an ounce a day, or as some do - two ounces a day for a week, then an ounce a day for three weeks and back to two ounces a day for a week and so on.

I know there are sites which promote the dosage you are quoting, but both of the above books take a much different perspective.  In fact, a site proclaiming the association between Dr. Charles Brusch and Caisse suggests the dosage that you mention.  However, in book #2 above they relate that Brusch did not work with Caisse, and that he treated her very distantly, and didn't use her formula.  I know it's confusing, but Essiac is potent stuff and overdoing it can cause problems too.

Best to you in your support of your mother.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=822907