CureZone   Log On   Join

HOW DOES ONE GIVE INJECTIONS. Re: toxic metals ect ----- the toxins act homeopathically in urine therapy by ei132 ..... Autism Alternatives Forum

Date:   1/25/2007 12:36:36 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   8,183
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=819550

WHAT IS THE PROTOCOL FOR GIVING INJECTIONS.
Fresh urine (and why --- is drinking and/or massage --- insufficient).
Or is it old urine (unlikely).
How many times a day injections.
If I am bipolar (manic-depressive) and the massage is not eliminating the medicines, I perhaps need injections (to substitute for massage or drinking).
EI

The toxins (hypothesis) stimulate the body to produce effective antidotes to the toxins.
Perhaps this is why heavy metals were used in Ayurvedic medicines ---- to act as toxins (homeopathy).

I'll attach this rather long post I wrote.
Gist of it ---- I can now talk on a mobile phone for 1 hour WITHOUT my head/ears paining.
I had back exercises (foreplay) for 3 hours yesterday WITHOUT my back paining the next day.
My BMI is at the ideal level, urine therapy is reducing the waist --- but not the bone density.

Subject: Re: IF URINE THERAPY works, does it mean EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM. ---- urine therapy and alcholism
Username: ei132 < Send email to ei132 >
Date: 1/25/2007 12:29:32 AM ( 6 sec æ ago )
Hits: message viewed 1 times
Size: 1418 char. URL:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=819548

Printer friendy Email to a friend
Edit This Message:
ei132
My Profile
Yes, take the patient's urine ---- freeze dry it and feed them it in a capsule.
Thank god ---- they'll think it is another pill ----- or give it to them as 3 pills.

But will that work.

I love tasting my own urine these days ----- if it is acrid, I know I've done something wrong. Yesterday I ate non-veg chicken pattice and perhaps hurt a feelings of a person.

So it is acrid. Before it was lemon and mild taste.

Well actually,
Urine Therapy can digest poisons too. And my allopathic medication of
morning
2 tegretol CR 200 mg
1 1/2 trinicalm plus
evening
3 tegretol cr 200 mg
1 1/2 trinicalm plus
1 zicot 25 mg

did not give any difficulty to urine therapy.

I had diarrhoea for approximately 5 months. My waist went down from a 36 to a 34 ---- but my WEIGHT DID NOT GO DOWN. It is at the well-accepted BMI's (I am 70 kg and the height is 5'9.5" and age is 43 years). This is good ---- so my bones are very heavy.

Yesterday, I had foreplay in bed with a new (and hopefully permanent) girlfriend for THREE HOURS (3 hours) ---- without my back paining or lower back paining ---- this is nothing short of a miracle.

I used my mobile phone (cell-phone) continously for 1 hour without my ears paining ---- so urine therapy instantly heals the damages done to the ears.

So why wait ? Why not consult your doctor, and consider starting urine therapy along with the liver flush.

EI

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=819550