CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: massage the morgellons out by betta ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   1/20/2007 6:33:07 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,838
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=815437

I think I am getting the connection between morg and lyme. Do you think that if you can take care of the lyme, the morg will start to clear up? I was wondering if the morg actually lives on the lyme. Bacteria could be considered a food by some creations, right? Lyme could flourish in the blood and bring to the surface near the skin what the morg needs to replicate, latch onto. Or does the lyme actually attract the morg. You said it magnetizes to your skin. I wonder why. Does the lyme bacteria attract it, do the heavy metals pull it, or is it the pH of your skin? I get electric shocks very easily too. Because of that I can't wear anything except cotton!!! Isn't that ironic?
So you think that CO2 makes you feel better because it is giving the extraterrestial part of your body what it needs? Did I understand you correctly? In other words, if you don't give them what they need they bug you, so then you give them what they want, and then they bug you anyway. What an incredible scenario. It truly gives meaning to the cliche damned if you do and damned if you don't.
I will think about the g force thing. I don't know anything about that.
I was going to mention that there's a website that shows how to increase the energy along the body's meridians where you use just your hands. It works similar to the accupuncture idea, but no needles, very inexpensive, (free explanation and sample sequences). It's called the KI Method and it's found at the King Institute website. Most people aren't interested because they either don't understand what working on you body's electrical system can do for them, or they have enough energy to live a normal life and don't want to take the time to do it. When I started doing it last spring I was so incredibly tired that I didn't think I would have the energy, mental or physical, to do it, and didn't want to buy the manual just to have it sit on my bookshelf. Someone who works there told me about the free download that you can get off the site by clicking on Future Medicine and then the sequence choices are on the right. She told me to do the Median Sequence. I started doing it every morning and evening. You can do it while lying in bed. I usually would go to bed early as I couldn't even watch tv or read because my brain was so tired. It was so powerful it made me have sick symtoms at first, such as stomach ache and headache, but it immediately started to raise my energy levels. I improved a lot since then. I don't do it so much since I started using the body soaks because they both work along the same lines, and soaking is much easier and also accomplishes much more. BUt you might like to try it.

Betta

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=815437