CureZone   Log On   Join

Questions as I prep for 1st flush by unir1 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/14/2007 5:23:36 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,263
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=811038

I'm new to the group and have read a good deal of the posts from the debate and support sections. Now I have a couple of questions:

1.) It's recommended that I do a parasite flush and kidney flush before I do the liver flush. Is this necessary or can I go straight to the liver flush? I have eczema that makes amputation seem a preferable experience, so I REALLY want to do the Liver Flush as soon as possible instead of waiting another 4 weeks.

2.) Is the magic of the flush in the ES, the grapefruit juice, the OO, or the combination? I read of people having stone passage without the oil, so I'm wondering about the need for the oil. My wondering about this comes from my liver/gall bladder issues.

As part of relieving the eczema symptoms, I was taking a combination of fish oils, then later flax oil. I then did a herbal liver cleanse that dumped into my gall bladder and caused me to no longer tolerate oils. For 3 weeks, I've been taking a homeopathic remedy that supports the liver and gall bladder and I've had a slight improvement in my eczema. This confirms to me that the liver and gall bladder are definitely part of the eczema experience, and that as I clean them up, the eczema will improve. However, if my body can't handle a swig of fish oil, what will it do with that much olive oil? Will I get results with just the ES and juice?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=811038