CureZone   Log On   Join

neener neener????? by been there done that ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   1/5/2007 12:21:35 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,235
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=804212

1 of 2 (50%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

a human being who is fascinated with mutilation?. Are you saying that you actually believe that there are decent people on earth that are fascinated by mutilating something? In my thinking, only serial killers and people who tare wings off flys do that, but I guess you feel that that is the proper behavior of a Godly person. Well let me inform you, John, that if you ever decide to be a Christian, you will be prohibited from doing that.

If something REASONABLE bothers you about people who are Christian, make a reasonable statement, but if it's just that Christianity bothers your conscience and you feel better taking potshots against Christianity, at least say things that make sense (or does mutilation make sense to you?).

God tells us that living a gay lifestyle is wrong. It goes against the natural order of things and cannot produce offspring. That doesn't give anyone the right to belittle them. Neither do I have the desire to belittle them, but my personal feeling is that it's hard to have a logical and decent conversation with them because they actively AVOID logic, they have to avoid logic in order to justify living as the opposite gender.

If someone gave you the impression that mutilation is acceptable behavior and you haven't figured out that it is wrong yet, let me the first to tell you, John, it is wrong. If they gave you the impression that REAL Christians should do it, again, they were wrong, no human being should do it, decent or not. If you want to malign Christianity, at least be rational...because it is bothersome whenever someone expects my empathy simply because what I believe with my heart offends their conscience and they won't even attempt to justify their attack on my belief with rational statements (a person who uses other people to justify their conscience doesn't deserve my empathy). If a person is self-conscious about having to cringe at the mere mention of God, well, maybe they should clean up their act so they don't have to cringe. There are alot of real reasons to have compassion and sorrow for a person, but whining is not one of them.

President Bush and other warmongers only CALL themselves Christians.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=804212