CureZone   Log On   Join

You know something is wrong when by #21277 ..... CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints

Date:   12/28/2006 1:01:33 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   1,972
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=799586

7 of 7 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Most of the time is being spent on feeding the never ending drama that originates when common human beings are given the "health authority" that is connotated with owning a forum in a high transit health site.

This is specially evident when two or more recent "health authorities" subconsciously require to have the upper hand, or in other terms, to have the mass herd on their side.
Animal instinct at its best!

I was grown under the impression that human beings have developed the ability to become aware of their animal instincts and further judge on them to determine whether or not that instinct is appropriate for the occasion.

But since I've joined curezone, only a few have been able to put those instincts aside and been able to take the "health authority" role in such a way that is beneficial to the greater good (despite differences in opinion). The rest of them are simply personalities that feel threatened when information conflicts with their opinion and choose to step away from true learning and dedicate their time on bashing others so that its their opinion stands last - this also forces people to take sides, which creates havoc in the site.

Most people that come here seeking an answer to their problems are now faced with the overwhelming drama that is taking place - diluting precious information, making it more complex to dig through it.

If I had my way, I would abolish any forums that are lead by a single personality - world history has already shown what chaos this can create within and between rulers territories.

Wake me up when curezone has healed itself so that it can restart healing others.

Mike

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=799586