CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Allergic to Burts Bee by frustrated1 ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   12/22/2005 11:43:38 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   3,361
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=7954

Thank you for responding to my message.Yes my daughter does have allergies to dust mites, dander, chlorine, trees (but we live in Florida can't get away from trees).She tested high on her allergy test for those allergens. I change her sheets daily and clothing often to help with the dust mites.Everyone thinks I'm some kind of clean freak because I'm always doing laundry.I was washing with just baking soda/vinegar but then I found a scentfree detergent from Melaleuca that seems not to bother her. No pets.No pools (She actually broke out in hives all over when she was 8 months old because of going in a pool and I haven't let her go in again and she's 3 now.)We have been looking into getting a water system for the house we just have it on the drinking water. We have a filter for the shower but I not sure how good they works.

In the begining I only bathed her once a week like the doctor recommended but I started to realize that bathing daily worked better as long as I moisturized right away. If I don't exfoliate daily she really tears at herself to get the "Dead skin" off.And it only comes off after she soaks. But I never thought about how I apply. I usually apply it 3 times a day, does that mean I need to bathe 3 times a day. Or am I applying it too often?

I have focused so much on the food because it seems to be the bigger issue. She has to eat, but the same thing has happened with her foods. She builds an allergy to certain foods after a while. The foods are easier to control than the airbourne.But thank you for the information.I will try to figure out what the culprit is? It may just be the water and hopefully we'll be able to afford the water system soon. A mystery just like you said.Thankyou for your help.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=7954