CureZone   Log On   Join

stop the presses!! moreless not perfect by hopinso ..... CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints

Date:   12/17/2006 5:41:44 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   1,978
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=793681

6 of 7 (85%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Uh, I hate to tell you this, but I just posted on your forum. Fortunately my higher self took over and I deleted the message. Too bad really, I acted just as crazy as you try to convince people that I am. Now, you had better go wake up Maya and tell her to make sure I am banned.

I wonder if it is insecurity or what that makes you attack people and imply they are mentally ill, stupid, lacking in common sense. Do you think that by belittling other people you will make yourself more important to your followers. Are you so insecure that you cannot stand to read a complement given to another person. Why does it make you angry when Trapper is called a guru, or someone says something nice to me? Its one thing to belittle and make fun of those who willingly follow you, some of them seem to enjoy it. However, it is wrong to go outside your own Forum and insult and attack other people just because they do not agree with you. What are you afraid of, that more knowledgeable people will see all the holes in your theories? Do you think by making them seem foolish and unstable will give you more credibility?

I really feel very sorry for you. You could have opened up a lot of valuable discussion and exchange of ideas, instead you have become a laughingstock to all but a handful of people. You have also made Maya lose much of her credibility as a knowledgeable healer and now has become what she describes as your monkey.

All of this is so unnecessary. Excessive ego and pride must be a by product of long term use of your program. How sad for all of us. If you would just stay on your forum and ban everyone who does not agree with you, then it would be alright. Most people on Curezone will forget all about you and continue with the tried and proven remedies. You could work with those who believe you have something of value to offer. The rest of us could enjoy the freedom to discuss topics important to us without name calling and insults. You could make things so much better around here if only you would.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=793681