CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: --Hooray for hopinso !-- by hopinso ..... CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints

Date:   12/17/2006 4:36:05 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   1,954
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=793643

6 of 6 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Oh how funny, are your reading skills so bad that you think I am the only one who hits the disagree button? What about your precious Celcius? No, I did confess that I do disagree with posters from time to time just like they do not always agree with me.

Now old man let's get serious. I am sick and tired of you saying that I am mentally ill. That kind of comment is cruel, unjust and totally uncalled for. You do not know me. You have no right to pass judgment. I am sure you are just trying to cause more trouble and create more drama, you seem to thrive on it. But let's get this straight. You are totally out of line when you make comments of this sort. You are not some little demigod setting on a throne, you are a human being just like the rest of us. The only real difference is that you are not a very nice human being. You seem to take pleasure in picking on people who do not agree with you, and I do not agree with you.

Now go back and look at the postings. A person is only allowed one vote to disagree. Most of the ugliest and cruelest (and stupidest) posts have multiple disagree votes. I may or may not have made one of them, but I assure you I did not make them all. Further more, I do not hit disagree when I simply do not agree with a person's opinion. I hit disagree with posts that are inflammatory, hurtful, or cruel. I will not vote on your cruel, offensive and utterly and incredibly stupid post, but I hope every person with enough gumption to see how unfair you are will vote.

Admitting I do not agree with you and your dear Celcius is not confessing to a sin. Voicing an honest opinion is not a sin. Now, old man, I do not post on your forum no matter how wrong, stupid or inane some comments are. The fact is the only time I go to your forum is when I notice a lot of activity and figure I may get a good laugh like when you claimed olive oil was a carbohydrate or that homosexuality may be caused by excess acids. You can be entertaining in a Three Stooges kind of way. But I will agree not to ever enter the sacred door of your forum if you will agree to stop stalking me.
Now, please leave me alone. Stop badmouthing me. Stop insulting me. Stop your sarcasm and putting words in my mouth I never said-or in this case wrote. Leave me alone. Leave Trapper alone. Leave beej alone.

I know it is probably worthless trying to reason with you, you seem only to see what you want to see. I will not argue with you. A bit of Southern wisdom says its useless to argue with a butthole. You already know what is going to come out; and you sure ain't gonna swallow it. So, in closing LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=793643