CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: UTI's and more: For Women Only by mdaman ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   12/14/2006 1:37:54 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   11,383
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=791762

if you happen to live near a guava tree, it is your fastest natural anti-biotic. boiled guava leaves are good anti-biotic/antiseptic wash. get the not-so-young leaves about a couple of dozen and boil it with amount of water that's enough for you to was "it". boil it for 15 min. or so or until the water turns brownish. use it while it is a little bit warm that you can tolerate. it's even better if you can sit and soak on the guava water for few minutes so that it can penetrate inside. we use this to clean and disinfect wounds while i was in my poor country.

i am a man but have researched uti for my sister and this is what i found out;

1.) poor hygiene practice may cause uti, therefore wash and wash and wash.
2.) don't sleep right after sex. wash it first. in fact, for a person like who can easily have uti, make sure your partner wash his first beore he penetrate you.
3.) drink lots of water so that you have lots of urine flow. drinks 1 glass of water every 1 hour that you are awake. it's better if you add Sea Salt in it. bacteria does not want salty environment. check out watercure.com and watercure2.com for mixture and details.
4.) avoid wearing clothings that can hinder air flow especially in there whenever you do physical stuffs. suffucated sweats will create environment succeptible to bacterial breeding.

one cheap natural Antibiotic is raw garlic. you have to smash it inorder to be effective. cooked garlic has no healing power. smashed garlic has awful taste and is hot. so smash a clove, put it a spoon and add/coat it with raw honey and take it like a pill, meaning with water. i learned that bacteria can't tolerate the smell. do it as often as you can

good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=791762