CureZone   Log On   Join

Cholesterol coagulation requirements.-ed by Savagegrace ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   12/12/2006 8:40:59 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,989
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=790347

Hey Telman,

Glad to see you're still around!

Thanks for the literal corrections.

For those who want Telman's full post of this:

(Required reading by the way....;-)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=766777#i

Key points:

Cholesterol Gallstones form when the cholesterol concentration in the bile exceeds the ability of the bile to hold it in soluble form.

Here I perceive Telman may dislike my use of saturated and supersaturated which deals with crystals vs. using it with cholesterol ball formation. What needs to be understood is that the melting point "will" not only be variable, but can be affected by composition ratios as well as contaminants that act as seeds for gallstone growth, along with physical jarring and core temperature. GS

The result is crystals that grow into gallstones.

Experiments in a laboratory have demonstrated that bile from people without Gallstones takes about 15 days to form the nucleus of a gallstone.

Bile of people with cholesterol gallstones, which, usually already contains cholesterol crystals has a nucleation time of about 3 days.

All one needs to realize from the last two lines is the two groups have a fundamental difference in composition ratio so the melting point for the first group is lower "on the average" making it harder to form crystals.

However, if someone is precipitating a large amount of "hard" material it's possible this "seeding" may initiate gallstone formation even in "good" melting point ratios.GS

During the normal inter-digestive period the gallbladder partially contracts, thus potentially evacuating any small crystals that might have formed. This cleansing function of the gallbladder should in theory prevent bile stasis and prevent crystals from growing into stones.

Contaminants may play a key roll in gallstone formation. Liken it to rain drops. Almost every rain drop is formed on a dust mote, a contaminant. GS

From all of this it's possible that some may terminate gallstone growth by adding a protocol of raw eggs yokes or mayhaps, terminating the drinking of milk?

Yes, yes, but it's always fun to speculate......;-)

Savagegrace

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=790347