CureZone   Log On   Join

Right on, R.G.! by fledgling ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   12/7/2006 8:13:55 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   1,471
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=787383

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

That's been my most revealing lesson, R.G., that everything within is one.

(And everything, everyone on the outside, too.)

I suppose it is only natural to individualize/personalize every new thing we learn, and view with a jaundiced eye, protocols we've not tried before.

I kind of paved my own way to Humaworm, by adding a very tiny bit of cayenne to my salt dish (Celtic grey sea salt), at the same time as my liver stones were complaining and pressuring for removal.

Not only did I not know if I was facing 'the end', I had no experience with 'cleanses' of any kind...except a horrid memory of senna when I was a child.

Questions and reservations and exceptions broke out all over the place!

I'll tell you something, folks, this fellow, R.G., is the real McCoy! (As you no doubt can tell from his words, and from what he DOESN'T say.)

It was his modest honesty, and reserved nature that allowed me to choose my own next steps...under his watchful eye, to keep me safe.

I chose my own program, from exactly the same information you read here, in this forum.

I decided to do a brief herbal liver cleanse first, because of the pressure in my liver/gallbladder...and to follow with a Humaworm parasite cleanse.

No one was ever a greater scaredy cat, embarking on a journey into the unknown, than this babe...believe me. Never mind that people have been doing herbal cleanses for generations, maybe centuries, this was MY body, the only one I'll ever have.

I lucked out. R.G. MEANS every reassurance he gives. And his every word is based entirely on his own and his family's generations of experience. If he doesn't know, he says so.

More than that, he follows all the guidelines given by regulating bodies, and many more of his own. He knows that we want to be sure.

Very, very few 'business people' put this much heart into their work.

However long it takes to resolve all phases of my parasite issues, whatever changes in my routines I need to incorporate, I know I am on the right path.

If I can get a virtual hug, as well, count me in!!!

My best,

fledgling

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=787383