CureZone   Log On   Join

Hemorrhoids Cure by magicsoup ..... Hemorrhoids Support Forum

Date:   11/25/2006 5:39:05 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   23,962
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=779830

Hi everyone,
I recently had a terrible case of Hemorrhoids. I have had them before, but this time topped it all. It was really swollen, sometimes bled and I could barely do anything. I couldn't sit because that was supposedly bad, I couldn't walk cause it hurt, I couldn't eat, cause then I would have to "get rid" of it, and I couldn't "get rid" of it cause the pain was UNBEARABLE. So, I researched the internet for all possible solutions. Based on my research, I did the following, and avoided surgery:
#1- SQUATTING. I found that while I squatted to "do business"- I felt better the next day! This is miraculous. Avoid the toilet inflatable seat, it will make it worse. Rock from side to side when sitting on your butt, sleep on your stomach.
#2- DIET. You can't continue to eat whatever you want and then wonder why the hell you aren't getting any better. I was eating McDonalds and Resees Pieces every day, and then continued until one day it got so bad I knew I had to do something drastic. Stay away from fried foods and Sugar foods. What you do is this:
INVEST in WHEAT-FREE bread and cereal and products. They are there, its rare, but there are Wheat-free things (usually organic) that exist- breads and cereals. Jusst have the patience to read the ingredients and find them in regular groceries.
I ate BRAN CEREAL every day with BLUEBERRIES AND BLACKBERRIES. Or when I was hungry. I ate it with DAIRY FREE PRODUCTS such as SOY MILK with NO DAIRY. The only dairy thing I ate was lots of NATURAL YOGURT. STAY FAR AWAY FROM BANANAS AND APPLES AND PEARS- these fruits CONSTIPATE you and will makie it worse.
#3- METAMUCIL!!!! (spelling). This worked AWESOME. Its a FIBER supplement. You want to increase your fiber intake. This really does the trick. Make a powdered drink (it tastes good)- I did one for either lunch or dinner. Besides this, I took 2 capsules of the Metamucil pill in the morning and at night.
#4- COLLACE- I took one in the morning and tow right before I slept. This softened my stool and "got it out".
#5- WARM BATHS- Take lots of hot baths. Your suposed to avoid chlorine, but I took a couple soaks in a jauczzie in my gym and it went down, just shower immediately, and careful- don't do it too much. The chlorine can make the hemmorhoid itchy and when you itch you can irritate it. So take hot baths at home or in a tub- USE NO BUBBLE BATH! And don't use soap on your hemorroid- it will aggravate it. I didn't like wiping with hemoroid wipes, it irritated me and it burned. I just wet toilet paper with warm water. I found this to help tremendously.
#6- EXERCISE LIKE CRAZY. I found that even half an hour on the treadmill actually reduced the hemroid!! So now I do 1-1 1/2 hours exercising at the gym. I feel better and (bonus) have lost 5 pounds!!!
#7- NATURAL OILS- You put this on the hemorrohoid and one drop on the arch of each foot. http://www.amoils.com/hemorrhoids.html
There is one that heals the hemorrohoid and one that heals bleeding hemorrhoids. I slathtered both of them on there and on my feet. This gives instant relief. A little pricey for the bigger bottles, but its never let me down- just takes some time. No, I don't work for hte company that makes these oils. Because I am now going to suggest to you the magic soup:
#8- MAGIC SOUP- OK when I was in India recently, I got jaundice. As a cure, the people that were employing me there made me vegetable soup and fed me coconut milk. I became better with that and medicine. So I thought, why not try it again? This combined with the above made me better in no time at all:
COMBINE THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
1- Onion and Garlic (fresh preferred)
2-Cabbage
3- Broccoli
4- Caulifower
5- Tomatoe
6- Mushroom
7- Spinach
8-Brussel Sprouts
9-Squash
10- Vegetables!!! Vegetables and more vegies! Be creative, mix it all in there!
11- When everything is in and its boiling in the pot- salt to taste (sea salt preferred)

I am actually suggesting you 1 bowl of this soup for lunch and 1 for dinner and the breakfast you have the oat bran.

That wreched hemmorhoid should go away if you do this!!! Mine most certainly did. Take care of your bodies, what you put in them, and follow these natural healing steps. The oil and metamucil fiber supplments really help to. And SQUAT away bucakaroos. Here's hoping you have the sucess I have had with this. Happy Holiday to you, bear with it- its temporary. Let me know how it goes.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=779830