CureZone   Log On   Join

Cholesterol Medication {Please read this, it is my best work] by Karlin ..... News Forum

Date:   11/21/2006 1:04:38 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   5,663
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=777457

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

CTP OTS is clearly at play here. I hope everyone knows what CTP OTS stands for by now... [ha ha ha, just kidding, of course very few people have heard of CTP OTS]

They use advertising [lies], and they make up some numbers to use as guidelines that we will ALL fall under, to CREATE THE PROBLEM that people will run to their doctors about, hoping that the medical industry will OFFER A SOLUTION for. CTP OTS... see it now? Create the Problem, Offer the Solution! [tactics tactics tactics...]

Well done Karlin!!! Perfect CTP OTS write up.
{Nobody else is patting me on the back for my CTP OTS ingenuity, so I do it myself.}

On the practical side, I would suggest just eating HEMP SEEDS for their great OMEGA EFAs that will clean out your arteries. Also, Olive Oil, and other "good oils" [hazelnut, almond, sunflower] AVOID CANOLA [its mostly Genetically-Modified-Organisms now, no labels means they are all suspicious, can't tell one from the other, so BOYCOTT Canola.

Also, the entire issue of clogged arteries [and Irritable Bowels?] may never have come up excetp for TRANS FATS and hydrogination. Any process of oils and fats that extends their shelf life might just be clogging up your veins because the body cannot break it down either. Please avoid foods with TRANS FATS.

Same thing in blood pressure readings - for many generations an 'acceptable high' was 140 or 160, now they lower it to 120 SO WE WILL ALL FALL INTO THE RISKY CATEGORY even tho we are perfectly safe at 120.
Then they offer us the pills to get those readings down. CTP OTS

It is is so f**king criminal that I get to use the word f**king.

Karlin
[send money]

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=777457