CureZone   Log On   Join

confusing by Just D ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   11/13/2006 1:02:44 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,936
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=772799

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"if a person has amalgams, they are wasting their time doing anything else."

It is not a waste of time to safely detoxify your system as best you can while having fillings in your mouth.   Best case scenario is of course to have them removed, and you can advise people of that as much as you want, but telling folks they might as well do NOTHING because it will not make a difference in the long run is poor advise indeed.  Not everyone is going to go around toothless or mortgage their home to be rid of them, that is just the reality of things.  So unless there is a medical reason why using a product is actually bad for people with fillings, I wish you would refrain from poo-pooing it for the metal-unfortunates in your posts.  Mainly because there ARE certain things that are very bad for people to do with fillings (that will actually make them more toxic), and it would be nice to know about them.

As for the others, if there is no adverse reaction to doing it then it would be good to state the reason why you are tagging it not good for amalgram folks in the original post so it is not confusing to people.   I am glad Wombat asked you WHY, because I had assumed it would cause an adverse reaction.  I have been very grateful to know of these things, you have been a wealth of information (and many grins) on this and other forums and it is much appreciated.  But now I am wondering how many other things I have read and assumed I cannot use that actually have nothing to do with reality of the situation, but more just your opinion on the uselessness of detoxing with fillings (and I understand your passion about this, believe me, but I think it does more harm than good to dissuade people from doing the best they can for themselves in situations they have chosen to live in).

love,

Metal Mouth

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=772799