CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Non-Bacterial Prostatitus by #5952 ..... Prostate Problems Forum

Date:   8/24/2004 4:01:34 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   11,203
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=76260

Hi there,

I was confirmed with non bacterial prostatitis about 3 years ago, I was only 23. I think it is very important to masterbate to help flush the prostate out- I know morally that is difficult but this is your health involved. The universe would not want you to suffer in this way and if masterbating helps to relieve the pain, then do it and at least think about flushing the germs out of your prostate- than anything sexual if that is difficult.

I found changing my diet very important and that was one of the ways I helped to get the pain under control. Eat lots of dark leafy green vegtables, eat organically if possible, avoid cheese, and avoid Sugar at all costs. I think there is an important link between candida and prostatitis. I used to find that if I ate anything acidic, it would cause immense pain in my prostate.

I would also recommed going to see a herbalist- the herbs echinace/goldenseal helped to take away the stinging pain when I urinated, also cranberry extract tincture was useful as well.

Whilst adapting myself to these changes, I realised that underlying this problem was lots of emotional issues going on. For me, lots of feelings of resentment began to become stores up in my prostate. I found that by understanding the deeper emotional issues that were effecting me, I was able to get more control of this condition.

Please don't believe that all is lost. It is not by any means, but it depends on how hard you are willing to work to help yourself find the answers. I spent a fortune on Antibiotics , tried chinese medicine and accupunture, was told that I would have to live with this condition- but I decided that I would fight back and research this condition myself. I have gained immense knowledge to the cause of this disease. When you begin to have the understanding, you will feel much more in control.

I hope this makes you feel more at ease.

O

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=76260